Setting the best listing price for your house is one of the most powerful marketing tools you have when selling your house.
There’s a lot that goes into it - the current state of the market, your home size, the neighborhood, the location - they all determine how much you can ask for your house. Needless to say, it's hard to sell your house if you price it too high.
So, what price should you list your home at? There are a few tried and true strategies to explore. In this episode, Loren, Chris, and Cassidy discuss how to set the BEST listing price for your house to ensure you get the most money in your pocket!
● Your house's location is extremely important when deciding its listing price. You're at an advantage if it's near the ocean or other highly desirable spots.
● It's best to sell your house during a fast market because you'll get the best price. On the other hand, in a slower market, there are more choices for buyers so you’ll need to price appropriately.
● Your home's square footage is also important when deciding its price. As well as layout and condition.
● The price of your house is largely dependent on the current market. You need to determine how much the other houses in your neighborhood were sold for before deciding on a listing price.
● Do not overprice your home. It will usually sit longer, not get any offers, and lead to a price adjustment later on.
👇🏻Need some more help? Connect with us! 👇🏻
If you want to know anything and everything there is to know about How To Sell Your House you're in the right spot! Listen to the episode below to hear what this pod is all about.